It's picture day at school and Maggie wanted curlers in her hair for the big day! So, last night, I filled her head with sponge rollers. Georgia Kate decided she wanted curlers too, so I did the same with her. I had no idea that their fine, silky hair would take to curl to well! GK wasn't too happy. She kept trying to brush the curls away. She got used to them! :) We transformed this:
CUTE! How long did the curls last?? I'd love hannah to have curls, but her hair is so thick the rollers didn't have a chance! LOL I love GK's face, she looks so thrilled!
6 comments:
How cute! I didn't know those things worked so well :)
Too cute! Love the look on GK's face, priceless!
Hello Carrie Ann, you left a beautiful testimony on one of my blogs, Sharing Life with Lisa and it blessed me so much I had to pop over and meet you.
I think you may have found me via Sherry.
You have a beautiful family and I read your profile -- what a joy to live in Jerusalem and to be doing the work that GOD has led you to do.
I look forward to reading more and getting to know you. I will pray for you and your husband and beautiful children.
God bless you.
Oh my goodness... the girls are so cute!!! Love it... :)
nadya
Too cute! I remember hard pink plastic rollers when I was little - I imagine sponge roller are much more comfortable to sleep on. : )
CUTE! How long did the curls last?? I'd love hannah to have curls, but her hair is so thick the rollers didn't have a chance! LOL I love GK's face, she looks so thrilled!
Post a Comment