
We hoofed it all over town, including up to one of the highest points: the local cemetery. It was a tough walk~~my legs felt like they weighed a billion pounds each on the way up the steepest incline~~but it was so nice to be out and about! And just so you all don't think I'm a terrible wimp, I'll tell you that my town has some pretty huge, steep hills. We walked one of the steepest. Honest. I'm not that big of a wimp!

We ended our walk at a local playground (which happened to be at the top of yet another fairly steep hill, though I'm not complaining!). Got a new camera and tried it out on GK. She was a perfect little model.

We headed down Na-na's house for some running around, fishing, digging up a small garden, and just enjoying the evening. Thomas caught a tiny fish, which he was very excited about. All was well with the world. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:
Beautiful photos!!! They're so bright and colorful - I bet they're going to look great on scrapbook layouts!! :)
Post a Comment