And I've really been meditating on the scripture from Matthew 6:20-21, "Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven where moth and rust do not destroy and where theives to not break in and steal. For where you treasure is there your heart will be also." The theme for our conference is Jesus Only. I've been challenged on so many levels. I really do live to show the world His love. I hope and pray that comes through in my life.
On a lighter note, thought I'd share a couple more layouts I completed at Spring Thing. Enjoy!

2 comments:
What great layouts! Thanks for sharing with us - your girls are beautiful and what fun with the cat - don't think our cat would sit even that long! Also glad to hear you are being blessed at the conference. Enjoy!
Beautiful layouts and I love the theme and verse. So good.
Post a Comment