Big Ol' Can of Crazy

~~seeking respite from the insanity I call life~~

Saturday, June 5, 2010

I was a scrapping fool!

Last month was Sketchapalooza month. Feeling Scrappy, a great blog/online class site, hosts this class once or twice a year. I LOVE the class and I got all kinds of scrapbooking done this time. I completed 20 sketches, and did some of them twice! I was working on my family's Disney vacation from last year and just enjoyed reliving the memories! I hope to get the album completed in the next couple of weeks.

Life has been moving at a breakneck pace. It's nice to have time to sit and scrapbook! And I was honing my digital scrapbooking skills the entire time! FUN! Here are a few of my favorite layouts from Sketchapalooza!

Kits used by Britt-ish Designs, Connie Prince, Chelle's Creations and Sahlan Studios.














Posted by ~~Carrie Ann at 1:36 PM

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Beautiful job!! Glad you enjoyed the class!

June 10, 2010 at 9:50 PM
Christy said...

Holy Cow Carrie- great layouts. I have to get back to it. :)
Christy (momto)

June 11, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Smiling's my favorite

Smiling's my favorite

Proudly creating for:

Proudly creating for:



The Archives...sounds so fancy and important!

  • ►  2012 (19)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2011 (34)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (41)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • More layouts for Jennifer Labre Designs!
      • beautiful
      • A new Scrapbooking Adventure!
      • I was a scrapping fool!
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (125)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (12)

FOLLOW ME!!!!! Other people who enjoy a little insanity:

Swagbucks

Search & Win

*

//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Other blogs I enjoy...

  • Cake Wrecks
    When Mickey Mouse Turns Into A Real Bozo
    1 day ago
  • Engrish.com
    Fresh from our Beer Garden…
    1 day ago
  • Plain Chicken
    Slow Cooker Queso Chicken Tacos (4-Ingredients)
    6 years ago
  • Stephen Sizer
    Canon Naim Ateek: Gifted Teacher
    8 years ago
  • Teen Lit Review
    Thunder
    11 years ago
  • little moments....BIG LIFE!
    Loneliness and Idolizing The One
    12 years ago
  • he{art}
    Boston.
    13 years ago
  • Food On My Dog
    Calamari Salad
    13 years ago
  • life, in a nutshell
    one sentence: #9
    13 years ago
  • The Right Regrets
    Mommy Dollars
    13 years ago
  • Joan's Daily Stampede
    14 years ago
  • SCRAPadoodledoooooooo
    ALL of Him...
    14 years ago
  • Resistance is Futile
    What I Did on My Mini-Vacation
    14 years ago
  • notes about nothing
    Day #2 - Dependable Transportation
    14 years ago
  • Elise's Pieces
  • Confessions of a Digital Scrapper

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Hit counter

About Me

My photo
~~Carrie Ann
I've got the most amazing husband, Scot, who lives this adventure with me! We've got 4 gorgeous kids, 2 pain-in-the-tuckus cats, and various other critters and animals who may or may not actually be welcome in our home! We live and work with the Palestinian people. It is my privilege to be living where I am! We serve with the C&MA Church and do all kinds of things including teaching the Bible, teaching English, teaching crafts to children, counseling, and relief and development work in the West Bank. It is amazing to be working where God has called us to be. There is a supernatural peace that comes with that!
View my complete profile
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.