Friday, October 1, 2010

BIG DAY for Jennifer Labre Designs!!!!!

I have seriously been DYING to share the news! I'm part of Jennifer Labre Designs Creative Team and she has a GRAND OPENING at a new store today! We've been working with these kits for the last few weeks and it's been killing me because the kits are amazing and I love to share my layouts! You can check Jennifer's stuff out at ScrapMatters!

The first kit, After Midnight, is seriously one of the most fun kits I've had to work with recently! The detail is tremendous! The feel of the kit is spooky and FUN! And there's an After Midnight FREEBIE up today as well! If you get Jennifer's newsletter, the entire kit is 30% off, too!

Here are 2 After Midnight Layouts:

First, my dd, Maggie, at age 7 1/2 months. I just love this picture!

And second, a Disney World Tower of Terror layout!

The second kit is Everyday Wishes, and it's a collab kit with JennCK. Another Disney layout for me, but this kit is so versatile! Just check out the other layouts created by Jennifer's amazing Creative Team!Congratulations to Jenn! It's a lot of work to run 2 shops. She'll continue releasing exclusive product at both ScrapMatters and The Digichick! She's only been designing for 6 months, and her designs just keep getting better and better! I'm so glad to be a part of her Creative Team!

No comments: