Friday, December 23, 2011

Scrapbooking goodness!

Like I said yesterday, I've been busy...busy scrapbooking! :D No, seriously, we've been insanely busy, but I have managed to squeak out more than a few pages in the last few weeks! Enjoy!
First up? A gorgeous collab by Designs by Kat and Faith True Originals, Glad Tidings. I combined it with a template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs, Fuss Free: You Spin Me (tell me you aren't singing the song right now!)


Next up is another Faith True Originals/Fiddle Dee Dee combo, this time using Faiths newest kit, Winter Folly and Snow Wordart and Cheryl's template pack, Fuss Free: Like, Totally!
Nowe we're jumped to this adorable kit by Elise's Pieces, The Merriest Collection (linked to just the papers...but all parts of the kit are there!). Tell me those cheeks don't make you giggle! My sweet GK!
And here's GK all grown up and with no front teeth! This stunningly beautiful MUST HAVE Christmas kit is Holly Jolly by Jennifer Labre Designs. I can not sing the praises of this kit enough! WOW!
And this kit is just full of Christmas Cookie sweetness! Another winner by Jennifer Labre Designs, Sugar and Spice is perfect for all of your holiday (and everyday) baking! These elements are so yummy!
Last but definitely NOT least, a combination of Jennifer Labre Designs' gorgeous Christmas kit from last year, Joyful (still availalbe at OScraps!) and a stunning template by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs for Cheryl's feature at the Daily Digi:
I hope that you feel inspired to create when you see some of my layouts! Digital scrapbooking has been such a joy in my life over the last 2 years! I'm so thankful I discovered it and all it's flexibility and FUN! I've got a few more layouts, but those will have to wait for another day! Merry Christmas to all my blog reading friends...all 2 or 3 of you! :D

No comments: