Highlights so far? Toy Story Mania, Rockin Roller Coaster (managed 3 trips on that with a trading off fast pass and then rode in the single rider lane), Expedition Everest, Crush chose my kids during the Turtle Talk with Crush show, Scoty and Maggie got to be in Jedi training, we had ringside seats for the Block Party Bash parade at Hollywood Studios, dinner at Ohana was delicious, and getting to meet lots of characters without any long waits in line!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Disney Sneak Peak
Well, this is the first time I've been on this computer this week! I can't believe it either! :) We've got a lazy morning tomorrow, so I thought I'd take advantage and get a few pictures posted and let you all know we're having an amazingly wonderful time! The weather's been great everyday. Today we had some sprinkles, but nothing major. The rest of the time it's been warm and sunny! We've seen all 4 parks and are heading back to Epcot for dinner with the princesses and then ending our vacation at the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday.
Highlights so far? Toy Story Mania, Rockin Roller Coaster (managed 3 trips on that with a trading off fast pass and then rode in the single rider lane), Expedition Everest, Crush chose my kids during the Turtle Talk with Crush show, Scoty and Maggie got to be in Jedi training, we had ringside seats for the Block Party Bash parade at Hollywood Studios, dinner at Ohana was delicious, and getting to meet lots of characters without any long waits in line!
And here are a few shots (sorry...no time to edit!)...more to come, so check back soon!
Highlights so far? Toy Story Mania, Rockin Roller Coaster (managed 3 trips on that with a trading off fast pass and then rode in the single rider lane), Expedition Everest, Crush chose my kids during the Turtle Talk with Crush show, Scoty and Maggie got to be in Jedi training, we had ringside seats for the Block Party Bash parade at Hollywood Studios, dinner at Ohana was delicious, and getting to meet lots of characters without any long waits in line!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We're so excited for you!!! Hmmm - "Sunny?" "Warm?" .... We've been sledding : )
Looks like you are having a great time. Sorry we missed you this weekend.
That is so exciting! Thanks for sharing a little glimpse, and I can't wait to hear more!
Wow!!! Sounds like a great time!!!
Carrie-I was hoping you would be able to share with us while you were there. Sounds like you are having an awesome time.
I'm so glad that you're having such a good time! I've been praying for your friends in Israel what with all the extra violence going on in that area now, I'm sure it must be stressful..
Post a Comment