I love to see the triumph of the human spirit. To see someone succeed when all odds are against them. Paul Potts, the winner of Britain's Got Talent awhile back, proved the world wrong and sang with the voice of an angel. And I was captivated. Not just with his beautiful voice, but with the entire performance...his story.
Well, make room for another. I was so moved by this performance...yes, I cried, but that's not unusual for me! If you have time, check out this link and watch Susan Boyle on the very same television show. If you are prone to tears, have some tissues handy.
Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent
It makes me wonder how often we dismiss or overlook someone based on appearance who, perhaps, is hiding something wonderful and amazing underneath. I'm so thankful that God sees us for who we are inside and out!
5 comments:
Simply beautiful!
Wow! Am I ever glad I took the time to listen to that! Beautiful voice and more importantly, a huge lesson was learned by many! Thanks for sharing!
Ever hear Brandon Heath's "Give Me Your Eyes?" Great song - asking to be able to see what God sees. Hurray for Susan Boyle!
Great post and of course I cried. Really makes you think. Love Les Miserables
Yes, a weepy performance for sure!! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment