Friday, July 31, 2009

Still running!

I am still running! I began week 2 of the 9 week Couch Potato to 5K program and it felt good. Well, it felt awful while I was doing it, but great afterwards! :) And that's the way it is for me. I increased to 90 second runs and felt pretty good most of the way. I do possess a good amount of determination, even in the face of great pain...er...jogging! :)

My sister challenged me to run a 10K when we're back in the US. I told her I would need more motivation than a simple challenge. What about running a 10K in DISNEY? :) Bring it!

The best part about starting to jog? I've heard from so many of you that have been inspired and are now jogging! We can do it...to be healthy and feel good! We're all worth it! And if this fluffy chick can break out and run, truly anyone can! :)

So, here's to completely the entire program! Here's to seeing myself running a 5K sometimes in the next few months! I know I can do it! I know you can, too!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yep. Disney would certainly work for me too!!! Keep on runnin' runnin' runnin' like Nemo keeps on swimmin' swimmin' swimmin'!