Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm a model

Thomas was "discovered" by a modeling agency while we were still living in Nyack. They told us to submit a test photograph and they would have it reviewed to see if they wanted to sign him. Well, he scored 95 out of 100! The agency really pushed us to sign him up. He received tons of calls for auditions, but I was unable to take him into Manhattan as often as they needed us to. The few times we did go, it was a fun experience to watch him strut his stuff in front of the cameras. The auditions lasted only a minute or two, but the trip into and out of the city took at least an hour and a half, not to mention finding parking in Manhattan as well as waiting our turn. It just wasn't my thing.

But he did have a professional photo shoot and these were some of the pictures he took. I'm certain that if I had more time he would have been cast to sell something. He was a beautiful baby!


Kit is Precious Moments by Jennifer Labre Designs, sketch by Feeling Scrappy Sketchapalooza

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I can see why he was "discovered". So handsome. Love the layout.