Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pizza Delivery

The simple joy of having your pizza delivered to your door! I called Domnio's pizza a few days ago and asked if they would deliver to my neighborhood. When they said YES I couldn't believe my ears. Political realities in Jerusalem are difficult to understand. It doesn't help that we don't have a street address or house number, so giving directions to someone is as specific as, "Pass the school and playground, turn left, then turn left again after you pass the big green dumpster!"

But Domino's came through! We hit a few bumps on the path and I had to talk to the delivery guy a few times. But we enjoyed having food delivered directly to our apartment door.

Now, I won't even go into the discussion about whether or not Domino's pizza here tastes the same as in the US! It was good and that's all that matters! :D

1 comment:

Ann said...

Okay - something's not right about this ... Do we have to live half way around the world to get Domino's to deliver to OUR door?! They won't come out to our house and up our driveway - can you imagine?!!