Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Digital Deliciousness!

So much goodness out there in the digital world! It's hard to make your way through all the digital shops and wade through the kits and papers and elements and word art, isn't it? I hope that seeing some of my layouts helps your narrow down your search! :D I seriously create for 4 of the best designers in digiland! I just joined Fiddle Dee Dee Designs creative team, so I'll have some of Cheryl's amazing templates to share with you all soon!

Today I'm bringing you digital delights from The Digichick! First up? Jennifer Labre Designs' kit, Daybreak, coupled with a Sweet Start Vol. 7 template by Nikki Epperson. And that cute little girl is ME! ;)

Next up? Fall in Love Again by Elise's Pieces! The detail on these elements is just amazing! These are pictures of Thomas lovin' on his younger siblings. He still loves babies! Another terrific template by Nikki from her Sweet Starts Vol. 7 set!

Finally, Winterland, a frosty kit by Nikki Epperson, coupled with one of her terrific templates from her brand new Sweet Starts Vol. 10! Love the wintery feel in this chilly kit!

If you're feeling overwhelmed in the digital world, I highly recommend The Digichick! All of their designers do fabulous work! New kits are always 20% off when they debut, lots of challenges, sales, and great gallery feedback. It's a warm, welcoming digital community!

No comments: