Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Playing in the Leaves!

Missing home…

Autumn in Palestine isn’t much to speak of—the brown, dry, hot summer kind of slips into a dreary, rainy winter. Autumn passes without much thought. It remains hotter than it should well into November. And every fall I miss home more than before. Pennsylvania has a breathtakingly beautiful autumn. I grew up with nothing but trees across the street and with grandparents whose farm was full of the sites and smells of autumn. Fresh baked apple pies, warm apple cider, playing in the leaves, state fairs, hay rides, hot cocoa and toasting marshmallows over the fire…all memories of autumns past. Right now I’d give anything to smell the crisp, fall air and Na-na’s apple pie….

So, I'm scrapping it! :D

This beautiful and FUN kit by Elise's Pieces and GBG Designs is perfect for autumn memories! Available exclusively at The Digichick! The picture is linked! Aren't the colors beautiful?

And yes...I'm on ANOTHER creative team! Elise's Pieces invited me to join their amazing team of digital scrapbookers! I'm thrilled to be coming along for the ride! And what a FUN kit to start with!

No comments: