Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Off to Egypt!

Egypt is calling! We leave in the morning for our annual conference. This year we're in Egypt again. In the past we've been in Petra and Amman, Jordan, too! I'm taking my laptop to see if I'll find any time to scrapbook digitally while we're gone!

Oh...and you should check out Scrap Orchard! I joined a few weeks ago and have received a warm welcome! Several designers have sent me a coupon for their shop just for being new! I thought that was super sweet...and I just had to go and check out their shops! :D Scrap Orchard is a really fun place in the digital scrapbooking world!

Okay, my blog friends, I'm heading to bed! See you all after I spend some time in the sun in the Sinai!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Oh, I am sure you will have a good time. My doctor is Egyptian and one of my good friends, Nermeen, is Egyptian. I'd love to go there one day. =)