Sunday, August 7, 2011

SPEED SCRAP!!!!

I got to participate in a Speed Scrap last evening as part of the Scrap Matters birthday celebration! What is a speed scrap? Well, you gather in one location (chat room or thread) and every 10 minutes for 1 hour you get instructions. The first one last night was to gather 3 pictures of a summer time activity. The second was to use at least 3 patterned papers. And so on. Then you've got a certain time limit after that hour to complete and upload your layout to the site.

I was pretty much finished within the hour, and this is what I came up with:It was tons of fun to complete during that time frame and try to follow the directions while still making the layout my own. I used the kit, "Ticket to Ride" by Chelle's Creations with a glitter spray for Jennifer Labre Designs' kit, Joyful. I loved scrapping this FUN memory!

Now we're off to Mosaic Church! Love me some church time! :D

No comments: