Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I am thankful for...

Good friends. Kind and generous friends. Those people who bless our lives by just being who God created them to be! I hope you all have people like that in your lives. I am blessed to have many! This week we got to visit with some of them! Lebib and Carolyn and their kids moved from Jerusalem this past summer to Amman. We all miss them desperately, and it was so great to be with them again for a few days!
But my "bless me by just being you" friend list is long! to name a few...Mara, Regina, Mom, Judy, Chris, Nisreen, Im Omar, Babs, Joanie, Stacy, Dawn, Ann, Sharie...the list goes on and on. I can't possibly mention you all! I am blessed with dear, dear friends and I am so thankful for each and every one of them today!

No comments: