Friday, November 4, 2011

Want to win a $7 coupon for digital goodness?

The wOrd is Out! Jennifer Labre Designs has joined the awesome team at OScraps! And I've got a $7 coupon to give away!

Just visit Jenn's new OScraps store by clicking the image below and come back and leave a comment, telling me your favorite Jennifer Labre Design kit and why! I'll choose a winner before I go to sleep tonight (7 hours ahead of EST)! Have FUN!!!! And don't miss the 40% off sale!

(Having trouble with the link, so just click here to go to Jenn's store:

14 comments:

jeannie03 said...

I really like Jennifer's Joyful kit!

Jo Kaufman said...

Joyful and Two Become One are my favorites. And, Harvest is so rich looking, too!

Jen Holmes said...

I love all her kits. She is my favorite designer. This month I love her kit Authentic.

CloverGirl said...

Olive juice is my favorite. I love the colors, but I mostly like the vintage feel of the elements -- they remind me of my grandmother.

Rene said...

Just saw your blog post...

I certainly could use "Over The Hill"

:)

Amy said...

Can I say all of them? I really can't narrow it down to just one!

Amy said...

I can't pick just one! They are all fantastic!

Emmy said...

I love Full of Life. It is bright and cheery and so very versatile!

Cori said...

Hi Carrie! I would have to say Winterberry (since it's one of the few I don't have ;-))

tylertooo said...

So hard to pick, but I am choosing Shabby Garden because of the kit colors and the many floral elements. I also can't pass up the chicken wire - so fabulous.

tylertooo said...

My favorite is Shabby Garden because of the colors and all the floral elements, plus I am a sucker for chicken wire.

Jen Grass said...

I love "my story" - something about the colors just speaks to me!

Suzanne said...

Oh! Paislee Princess and Beloved caught my fancy. I love purple and pink, that's why!

Kerslyn said...

I love the colors of the kit Beautiful Life!

Thanks for the chance!