On to more pleasant topics! Jennifer Labre Designs has got a kit out this week that made me swoon. Seriously. When I saw it, I hit the floor. And she took Scot's suggestion for the title, which made me even happier! :D If you love coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, you MUST have this kit! What's Brewing is new today at OScraps. RUN! Run, I tell you! You will love what you find! Here's a layout I created using the kit:Elise's Pieces gave us an adorable kit this week, too! We Are In Love is full of pretty, rich colors and lovely elements as sweet as Elise can make them! I added this kit to Fiddle Dee Dee Designs' latest template offering, Fuss Free: A Meaningful Life. Add to it a super sweet picture of Maggie from 2003 and you have this:
And in a final digital moment for the day, I have been hard at work with the True Team, battling it out in the Rumble in the Orchard at Scrap Orchard! This week's challenge was Yin and Yang. We went with it! This is our team layout with all 4 of our parts together:
And these are two versions of my portion, one with the scallop and one without. I kind of preferred it without, but with went better in the group shot! You be the judge! :D
Everything you see here is from Faith True Originals' store at Scrap Orchard!
I suppose that is all. It is cold and rainy. And foggy! I can't see but a few feet out my living room window! Praise God because we are desperate for rain in this dry land! And I'm thanking him for this tiny little gas heater which is keeping at least half of my body warm right now! :D
Until next time, my faithful readers...




No comments:
Post a Comment