Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Slow scrapper!

I've been AWOL this past week, and for that I'm sorry!  I know so many of you just can't sleep without at least a weekly blog post from me.  I'm sorry to have put you through that agony!  :P  I don't know why I didn't post last week.  We were busy.  I was lazy.  Take your pick!

But Monday was my birthday, and anyone who knows me knows I love my birthday! So, I thought I'd post a few pictures from the festivities!

Also, last week The True Team created a lovely layout for the Rumble in the Orchard.  It wasn't an easy layout for me to create for some reason.  As a result, I didn't get any other scrapbooking done last week!  But I'm on a roll this week!  I'll have some layouts to share this weekend, for sure!

But here is the layout from The True Team.  The challenge was to create 4 layouts all about the designer we create for, so this layout is all about the lovely Faith True!





A short post for today!  But more to come soon. Promise.

No comments: