First, I just want to tell you that the kids are on day 3 of school, and aside from a few complaints about the length of the day from Scoty (he used to finish at 1pm and now finishes at 3pm), they have been happy and even excited to go! Thanks to all who prayed for them! So far, so good!
And now, I thought I'd share a short video clip I took while we were watching the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. My pictures of fireworks turn out mediocre at best, so while we were there I thought I'd try capturing a short video clip of the finale. It turned out pretty good for my little point and shoot camera, and the kids have expressed that it makes them feel like they are back at Disney World! That's what I was going for. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy seeing the finale of the Wishes fireworks from Disney World. It was really something to take in!
ENJOY!
3 comments:
That is beautiful! Almost makes me want to go!
Very cool video, Chayli was absolutely mesmerized the entire time!
I'm so glad things are going well for the kids at school, I think it's always harder on us as mom's than it is on the kids, at least that's been my experience.
Hey Carrie... your letter is H!
Post a Comment