He's gone...
For two weeks. Scot's gone. Waaaah. I don't like it one bit. He's speaking at several churches in Florida. He'll be awesome. But I miss him. It's a major bummer and the reason I'm sitting here typing this at 11:40pm instead of sleeping. At least the kids went to bed okay without Daddy to tell the story. Though Maggie was out of sorts all day. Georgia Kate asked me about a hundred times, "Where's Daddy?"
2 weeks isn't such a long time. But I know it's going to move at a snail's pace. I won't feel like myself until Scot gets back. Okay...enough wallowing. Off to bed with me!
2 comments:
You'll be surprised at how fast 2 weeks can go by. Keep busy and talk with him every day. Before you know it, you'll be checking that airline site for flight status reports to see when he's landing. :)
completely understand! for two weeks my husband is in hawaii for work and i'm in northern va for work... it will be nice to be home when these two weeks are done!
Post a Comment