ught pizza, my mom brought an ice cream cake from a favorite local ice cream shop, and they all brought gifts.And Scot got to be there...virtually! :) He was free and skype/webcammed his way into the par-tay. He even got to be there to sing Happy Birthday and see t
he candles getting blown out! The kids loved having him there almost as much as I did! I really do miss him, and it was fun to have him there, live! I really love modern technology!
I also need to mention that Scot and the kids gifted me before he left. I got the Indiana Jones movies on dvd and an Indiana Jones dvd game. Oh...and a hysterical card with an Office quote!
My in-laws and my parents gave me lots of nice, new clothes! I love not having to do my own shopping! I loved everything I got, including the many Birthday wishes on Scrapshare and my Facebook page. Birthdays are FUN!

But I still really miss Scot. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment