Georgia Kate is 4 and more!
It's hard for me to believe that it has been 4 years since Georgia Kate was born! She turned 5 on October 9, and we had a little celebration for her. We also had our visas renewed by the Israeli Government for another year, which is always a praise since it's not a given! We're thankful that we can continue our lives here for as long as God keeps the door open! We had a camping adventure with friends, continue studying Hebrew, squeezed in a trip to the zoo, and I was able to participate in a filming of the British TV show, Songs of Praise! Watch for me on BBC 1 on Sunday, December 1. I also got to meet the show's host, Aled Jones, who is quite a phenom in his own right! I had no idea!
In any event, life is NEVER boring living in this land! Here are some picture highlights from our recent adventures!




Today is my sister's birthday! These are the moments when it's especially hard to be away from home! Happy Birthday, Regina! Miss you tons!!!!!
2 comments:
Oh my! Will have to make a note of the Songs Of Praise air date and look out for you! Awesome!
That particular Songs of Praise was on TV today! I looked out for you but didn't see you. 8-( (You would have heard the squeals of delight from there if I had seen you on TV!!)
By the way how do I find you on facebook? I keep looking. I'm at
http://www.facebook.com/mysgreen
and if you've got any others of our cyberfam on there I think you should be able to add me, if not let me know and I'll change my privacy settings till you can see me!
Post a Comment