Sunday, November 27, 2011

Celebrating the Advent Season

The Advent Season has come. How does your family celebrate the coming of Jesus? Do you have special traditions you return to year after year at this time? My family enjoys the daily Advent readings and the lighting of the Advent candles. This year we hope to add a Jesse Tree to our family's traditions.

Of course, we enjoy the other aspects of the Christmas season: the gifts, the parties, the caroling, Santa Claus, etc. But we try to keep our focus on Jesus throughout the month.
I hope and pray that you and yours enjoy a blessed Christmas season full of the wonder of the first Christmas that happened so very long ago!

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love to visit here. Your blog is always uplifting. You've created a wonderful spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary