I stole this from Beth's blog...and she stole it from Cyn...and the cycle never ends! I hope someone steals it from me! :)
What is in the back of your car?
Honestly, I'm not exactly sure. The car is Scot's domain. I'm sure he's thrilled about that! I know the stroller is back there. Maybe some car supplies?
What color is your toothbrush? I have two. One is pink and white and one is teal and white.
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Dropping my kids off at summer camp before heading off to the West Bank for English classes with kids.
What Were you doing 45 minutes ago? Giving my girls a bath while hanging laundry.
What is your favorite candy bar? Snickers and this Lindt bar that has hot chili peppers in it!
What was the last thing you said aloud? "Georgia, Maggie did put on Dora and Boots with Santa! That was just a commercial! Go see!" Said in a loud voice of complete exasperation since Georgia was melting down at the very thought that Maggie undermined her choice and put something else on instead!
What is the best ice cream flavor? Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. YUM! Can someone send me some of that? HA!
What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
What are you wearing right now? My really old, falling apart use ta be black capri pants and an old yellow t-shirt and my Nile Crocs. You don't really want more details than that, do you?
What was the last thing you ate? An avacado with fresh ground pepper and salt. But I'm hiding a bag of Snyder's of Hanover Buffalo flavored pretzel bits in the cupboard for after the kids are asleep! Yeah, they're great for my diet! :)
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No, but I just filled my cart at Gap.com with some marked down t-shirts, which I'm sure I'll just leave sitting there for a few days until they are no longer available.
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? See now, Beth, I love movie theater popcorn, ADD the butter! I also love the popcorn from the More with Less cookbook that Scot sometimes makes. YUM!
Ever go camping? We went to a beautiful national park on the sea in April. Hope to go again in the fall. And I used to camp lots as a kid.
Do you take vitamins daily? Well, I try to remember. It's a goal. Doesn't always happen.
Do you go to church every Sunday? No. Because our church meets on Saturday nights. But if the question is asking if we go every week, then yes. And every other time the doors are open.
Do you have a tan? I think this is physically impossible for me.
Do you like Chinese food over Pizza? Hmmm...tough decision. Depends on where both are from. I wouldn't choose anything over a Mattucci's pizza. Nothing. But a good Chinese buffet over mediocre pizza? Yes.
Do you drink your soda with a straw? I often try. But then the stuff bubbles up out of the straw, or the straw floats so far to the top that it actually falls out. Annoying. Then I remember that I always get annoyed when I try to drink soda with a straw.
Are you someone's best friend? Scot.
What are you doing tomorrow? I'll be teaching English in the West Bank to 6-14 year olds. Hopefully in the evening I get to rest some.
Where is your dad? Pennsylvania.
What color is your watch? It's a silver Citizen watch.
Do you use Chapstick? I like to think that I do. But I usally lose it or forget until my lips are so stinkin' chapped that they are killing me! "My lips hurt REAL bad!" And for the record, I will not use the school nurse's chap stick either. I don't care how many sticks she has in her drawer! :)
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? There are no drive-throughs here. I forget what that convenience is like!
What is your favorite number? 54
Do you have a dog? No.
Last person you talked to on the phone? Scot
Any plans today? Well, it's 7:09pm. My only plan is to get the kids to bed! And enjoy aforementioned pretzels. :)
How many states have you lived in? Two, Pennsylvania and New York
Ever go to college? I did.
Do you dye your hair? Never have.
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Annoyance? Hmmm...the fact that Georgia Kate thinks she runs the house. Yeah...that gets real old real fast.
Last song listened to? King of Glory by Third Day
Can you say the alphabet backwards? Yes, and I can even sing it in a little Sunday school song too!
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My crocs! How did I ever live without these????
Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so...
Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it.
Do you love anyone? That would be a long list...
Do any of your friends have children? Yes.
What do you usually do during the day? Study Arabic, teach English, surf SS, scrapbook, read...oh, yeah...and all the mundane, daily stuff like cook, clean, wash clothes, wash dishes, give baths/showers, hang laundry...
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No...
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yep.
What color is your car? White Nissan MPD.
Do you like cats? Yep. We have two, Jesse and Dora.
Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, Six Flags Texas and Six Flags in Jersey.
How did you get your worst scar? When I fell off the back porch. Dad has just taken the railing off to replace it or fix it...I can't remember why. I slipped on water, fell to the cement and hit my elbow. The kids just asked me about that scar the other day. Yeah. I've got some battle scars from my hard life! :)
This was fun! And silly! Go ahead...steal it! :) But if you do, let me know, so I can read it!
2 comments:
I love Napoleon Dynamite. LOL!
I loved your answers! Go check my blog!
Post a Comment