Brought to us by Brynn! Love it, Brynn!
If you were able to go on a vacation for 1 week, anywhere you wanted, & with anyone you choose, where would you go, who would you take & why would you choose that location.
I didn't even have to think about this one. I would go to Italy with Scot! I'd see Rome and Florence and Venice and anything else we could cram in! I have always dreamed of going to Italy. One day...one day! There is something romantic in my dreams about Italy.
And I say I would go with Scot. Not the kids. I hope that doesn't sound bad. I love my kids, I do! It's just hard to enjoy touring with 4 small kids. Of course, I'd likely leave them behind for my dream vacation, even if they were older! :)
Second runner up for a week's vacation? An Alaskan cruise. DREAM! Love colder weather. Want to hit all 50 states in my lifetime. Would love to see the Pacific. Of course, I wouldn't mind a week in Hawaii either!
Third runner up? Another week in England! This time I would spend more time outside of London. I would definitely do a few nights in Bath. We were there for a few hours on a bus tour! A few hours! We saw next to nothing...just enough to make me wish I had more time!
I love to travel. Honestly, I'd go just about anywhere given the opportunity. I've been blessed to have been to so many places in my lifetime. And I know we'll have the chance to see many more!
Part 2 still to come...
1 comment:
Carrie Ann, you can come visit me & I'll take you to see the Pacific! I know, not quite the same as an Alaskan cruise, but, hey, you'll get to meet me, that's gotta count for something! Right?! LOL
Post a Comment