Monday, July 14, 2008

Georgia Kate sings!

I've been trying to make videos of my kids every so often to share with family back home via YouTube. Since I use a private setting, the videos aren't viewable to the public. But, I just realized I could embed them on my blog! I thought this one might make you smile and give you some insight into our sweet yet feisty Georgia Kate!

She loves to sing, and one of her favorite songs is Shout to the Lord. She sings it over and over and over again. I thought I'd capture it on video. Georgia was happy to cooperate for a moment or two, but as soon as Jesse, our cat, entered the picture, Georgia could no longer concentrate. And Jesse wasn't going anywhere.

So, here is Georgia Kate, singing, being silly, and tormenting our cat. ENJOY!


8 comments:

CloverGirl said...

When I click on the play button, it says that this vidoe is no longer available. :(

~~Carrie Ann said...

Oh, Brandi...try again! I made some changes...see if I can get this to work!

CloverGirl said...

YAY - it worked!! :)

She is just adorable, Carrie!! I bet your family loves to see videos of them. What a wonderful idea.

Sherry said...

Carrie~~ Yea! I got to hear your voice. What a neat little girl you have. I kept cracking up-especially when you were like...hello, focus! I just wanna squish her. Thanks for sharing!

McKay Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Glad to see your video worked...I am still having problem embedding YouTube videos.

Michelle said...

Gosh Carrie - can she be any cuter? How adorable!

And I agree - it's neat hearing your voice too!

Kaye said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable. Loved the video.

Anonymous said...

Carrie, Miss Geroia Kate is a little doll!! I love how much more interested in Jesse she is as she enters the scene. And, may I just say that I could hear you in the background singing a bit, what an amzing voice!! I'd love to hear you sing without little GK in the mix ;) Do you like to sing? Do you do solos? I certianly would think so :)