I get obsessed with music. I tell myself that this is normal, that everyone listens to the same song 50 times in a row without stopping. I refuse to recognize this as an OCD or some other "issue." It's normal. Say it with me: Carrie is not crazy. She is normal. ahem...
Latest obsession? The Call, by Regina Spektor, from one of my favorite movies (which will become yet another of my obsessions the moment it is released on dvd!), The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
I bought the soundtrack on iTunes. It's lovely. But this particular song, and how it is portrayed the in movie...well, it just captures me.
I swoon. Love it.
Now, I've just been introduced to a new song by my little sister. I feel another obsession coming on! "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz. Poor Scot...
2 comments:
That is a great song, Carrie! I totally understand your music obsession, but 50 times in a row? LOL My hubby will do this with a song he likes. Drives us nuts. LOL Hey, but you've got to respect someone who knows what they like - right?
Hey, Sherry! It's NORMAL! At least that's the mantra I utter throughout my day! :)
Post a Comment