I found these questions in the August 2008 Lasting Moments magazine and thought they'd make a fun blog entry! I'm going to TAG someone at the end of this entry, so be ready!
1. Who makes you laugh the most? This is a tough one. Laughing is one of my favorite pastimes! Scot is definitely at the top of the list. Sometimes his sarcasm makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe! Maggie, my 7 year old, is getting sarcasm and can make some pretty funny jokes herself! I love sarcasm...can you tell?
2. Where would you most like to visit? Italy. I have no idea why. I have some romantic notions about visiting Italy. I will get there one day!
3. What is your favorite dessert? It's a tie: Scot's apricot/peach pie, and Na-na's pecan pie! YUM-O! Add some ice cream or whipped cream and I'm in dessert heaven!
4. What was your most memorable vacation? From childhood? I really loved our trip to Maine! I got to see lots of new and interesting stuff and went back for my honeymoon. Our car engine exploded somewhere in Massachusetts, so I got to spend a day watching Nickelodeon at the garage. Considering our cable company did not yet carry Nick, that was a winning day all around...for me, not my parents! As an adult? I'd have to say London. Spent a week there in the spring of 1999.
5. When was your saddest moment? Though there have been a few heartbreaking moments recently, I'd say it was when I got the news that my Mam-mam died in October of 2005. I was an ocean away and would have done anything to be there for her last days...
6. What makes you mad? Smart mouthed kids! My own included! Grrrr!
7. What day of the week were you born? Thursday
8. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. The swirls of peanut butter are unbelievable!!!!! Gah! I can't have it for another 4 1/2 months! Feel sorry for me!
TAG! Sherry, Kaye, and Brandi are IT!!!!!
2 comments:
Love it. I will definitely be playing! Watch for my post. I enjoy it every time I can get to know you a little better. =]
Ohhh another blog post I can steal LOL.
Post a Comment