This blog challenge is brought to us by Joanie!
Countdown List
10 Things I Want to Do Before I Die::
Get all my pictures scrapbooked
Visit Italy
Travel Europe
Swim in the Pacific Ocean
Visit all 50 states
Read all the books I've had on my list to read
Live to meet and love my grandchildren
Speak Arabic fluenty
Read and write Classical Arabic fluently
Make a difference in this world for Jesus
9 Places I Last Spent Money:
Supermarket Jafar
Jungle Pet Shop
Office Depot
Aroma Cafe
Wacom.com
Magazines.com
Life Pharmacy
Continental Airlines
A Chinese restaurant. I don't know the name because it's written in Hebrew.
8 Sounds I Routinely Hear Around My House:
Kids laughing
Kids crying
Kids whining
Kids fighting
Cats whining
Cats scratching
the TV blasting
The neighbors' music blasting from their homes and cars.
7 Real Restaurants Where I Last Ate Out:
Aforementioned Chinese restaurant
Pizza Hut
McDonalds
I can't think of anywhere else right now...
Wait a second...what does "real" mean? Fancy? Then the answer is NONE!
6 Things I've Recently Scratched Off My To-Do List:
Not too much...I can't think of 6 things. I can, however, think of more than 6 things still on my To-Do List!
5 People I Don't Know by would Like to Hang Out With:
Just 5? Well, I wouldn't say I don't know some of these folks at all, but I haven't met them in RL yet!
Sherry
Joanie
Stacy
Tracy
Oi...a huge, big list of SS folks! :)
4 Songs That Make Me Happy:
O Boundless Salvation
Daydream Believer
It's My Life
Only the Good Die Young
3 Things I Hate To Do:
Fold and put away laundry
Meal plan
give the kids a bath
2 Things I'm Really Good At:
Making people feel comfortable with me
Talking
1 Bad Habit:
Nail biting. Nasty habit. Blech.
1 comment:
=] Love your list...especially the part about...ME! LOL You know I feel the same dear far away friend!
Post a Comment