So, I did get to scrapbook! I did not, however, get to Maggie's birthday pictures yet. They're next on the list. These are some memory lane kind of pages! I don't have many of my pictures from pre-2004 digitally. Back then, to get them digitally I had to scan each picture in one by one. And the quality was dubious at best. But, the few pictures I did scan in were precious to me, so I started to wonder why I wasn't scrapping more of them! I pulled out some of Thomas' yearly studio pictures and some of Maggie when she was just a baby, and I came up with these 2 layouts. It was super fun to look back on these photos, but it made me think about how quickly time moves on. I can remember when they were all this small, and how I found out when I first had Thomas that, in spite of my lack of baby experience, I simply adore babies!
This first layout is a double pager using Elise's Pieces lastest release: Well Read. Love this kit! These are pictures of Thomas, beginning with his first birthday in the year 2000 and continuing through until 2011. It's it amazing to see the progression in just 11 years? WOW!
The second uses Faith True Originals and mle card's latest collaboration, Daddy's Girl. Appropriate, seeing as how Maggie is her Daddy's girl! :D Both layouts used Fuss Free: Third Time Is the Charm templates by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. These are pictures of Maggie when she was just a few months old, from the summer of 2001. Love her precious smile!
Finally, a layout featuring my cat, Jesse, and a kit by Elise's Pieces called Lucky Me.
Well, that's all for today! I'm supposed to finishing a monthly financial report which is already more than 10 days late. I will get it done soon. Today. Right. Until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment