Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a week!

Phew!  The week has ended.  To say this was a busy week for our family is an understatement!  We had visitors here from our denomination around the world.  They were here specifically to see the work and ministry we do and to make some evaluations and recommendations.  There were days when we were with them from early morning until late at night.  We traveled with them, sat in long meetings, and showed them what we do, all the while maintaining, as best we could, our regular work schedule!  The final meeting took place yesterday followed by supper at McDonalds.

It's been crazy busy, but it's been good.  I am glad that it's over, but I enjoyed most of the process.  Praise God, we were affirmed in much of what we are doing here!  Thankful for that!

I managed to squeak out a double page layout in the middle of the week on a less busy day.  :)  Maggie's 11th birthday inspired me!  This gorgeous kit is A Walk in the Park by Elise's Pieces and Sugarplum Paperie. This awesome set of templates is Fuss Free: Vegas Strips by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs.  I love how many pictures these templates include!


So, life gets back to normal, or as normal as it ever is here!  We're looking forward to the upcoming celebration of the Easter season with our friends in the land!  Have a great Sunday!  Until next time...

No comments: