Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday

Today there is unrest in the West Bank.  I hate days like this, because my heart is sad that this land is so full of turmoil.  We had originally thought we would be going to the beach to gather sea glass, but we decided it was best to avoid travel and stay home. 

So I did what anyone in my position would do: I scrapbooked!  :D  Well, I did a lot of things, really, including helping Georgia Kate with her reading (she's doing GREAT!) and laundry and cleaning up and...you get the picture.  But I am so glad I've had to time to gather some layout inspiration online as well as create a few of my own!

First, You Are...Mine

The Kit is You Are by Jennifer Labre Designs, created for her guest spot at Scrapbookgraphics.  Love this layout!

Second, Ain't She Tweet
My cheeky Maggie!  How I love those sweet, adorable cheeks!  These pictures were taken for her 3rd birthday at Walmart.  The kit is Spring Chorus Bundle by Faith True Originals and mle Card.

Here's hoping I get another layout finished tonight!  I still have to workout.  Gah.  I hate exercise!  But it's good for me, right?  Sigh.  I'd rather scrapbook!  :D

No comments: