I scrapped wto Monkees and Davy Jones related pages over the last few days. It helps to remember. Because of all the fun memories, while talking with Mara last evening, I laughed as much as I cried. These two layouts are only the beginning. I need to get more of my memories digitally so I can scrap my Monkee life. But for now, these will have to do.
The kit is Love Is All Around by Elise's Pieces and the template is Fuss Free: Yesterday Once More by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs.
And this kit is Snap and Scrap by Faith True Originals.
This page is not related to The Monkees. :D The kit is Family Rules by Jennifer Labre Designs. The pictures were taken and designed by my friend, Babs.
My heart is still sad and likely will remain so for a long time. I have lost my first love, the crush of my childhood...the entertainer I loved more than any other in the entire world. I'm forever grateful for the joy he's brought me..for the music, the laughter and the childlike innocence and love. Missing Davy.



No comments:
Post a Comment