Friday, March 16, 2012
Happy 11th Birhday, Maggie!
I've admittedly been in a blogging funk. Davy's passing made me sad. Then we hit the ground running with a visiting team, preparations for another team coming to evaluate our work and ministry on the field and 2 weeks without a single day off! I feel like I'm just barely keeping my head above water!
Yesterday morning we sent the last of our required reports to the office. And yesterday was Maggie's 11th Birthday! Perfect timing! Maggie was super excited about her birthday, as all kids usually are! (well, not just kids...I get super excited about my own birthday, too! :D) It was a low-key kind of birthday. As low-key as it can be with 4 kids! My mom called early in the morning to wish her happy birthday and my sister was able to Facetime in for the birthday cake time. She requested Moulekhia for her special meal (that's Jew's Mallow over rice and chicken) instead of something we ordered out, which was fun! My little Palestinian. :D Maggie had a wonderful day and was just beaming as she went to bed. She's growing up into a beautiful girl and I'm so proud of her! Thought I'd share some pictures which will hopefully be scrapped later today! I'm feeling inspired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment