Every year at Passover, even the McDonalds in Jerusalem, which are not normally kosher, become Kosher for Passover. We thought it would be interesting to visit McDonalds during Passover week for a new experience for our family. We're always up for an adventure!So, yesterday, we packed the kids up in the car and headed to our favorite McDonalds in the German Colo
The kids got chicken McNuggets Happy Meals, Scot got a hamburger and I got a grilled chicken sandwich. We also got salads with our meals. I chose the Arab salad. Since Scot doesn't eat tomatoes, he got the side salad. The McNuggets were coat
ed in a different kind of breading. The kids weren't super thrilled, but they ate them. Our burgers were on a kosher for Passover bun. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I would call good either. It had the feel of stale bread, and didn't have much taste. But it was an experience!
The real bummer? Kosher for Pa
ssover food is more expensive! But we thoroughly enjoyed our new, fun experience! Oh! And we got to sit outside on the tiny little second story veranda! Just added to the FUN of it all!FYI: BBQ sauce is not Kosher for Passover!
2 comments:
You are 1 brave girl! I am so not adventurous when it comes to food, I couldn't have even tried the "new" stuff! Good for your kids too!!!
Unlike Brynn, we are very adventurous with food. I love that you tried it and I love even more that you thought to share it with me (oh and everyone else! LOL). ;0D
Post a Comment