I had just completed a layout and was proudly displaying it to Scot. He enjoys seeing what I've done and is encouraging of my habit...er...hobby. I declared, "I'm trying to use up more of my scraps. This layout only uses small pieces of paper from my scrap collection!" I was so proud of myself.
Scot appropriately ooo'd and aaaaah'd over the layout, while quietly and thoughtfully pondering my creative brilliance...or so I thought. After a moment he said, "You're supposed to use your scraps. That's why it's called SCRAPbooking. Otherwise they'd call it "Expensive, new, full sheet of paper for every layout booking!" Obviously he was unimpressed with my resourcefulness.
He's a stinker!
3 comments:
That's ok Carrie, I'M impressed with your resourcefulness! Guess you have to be a "scrapper" to really "get it"!
That totally sounds like something my DH would say. They just don't "get it" do they? ;)
LOL!!! I love Scot's comment.
Post a Comment