I realized that I haven't posted a picture of my kids! These 4 little beings who call me Mama make my life crazy! And so amazingly good and bright! Though I joke about sending them on the next plane to their grandparents' house on a regular basis, I honestly can't imagine life without them!Thomas will be 9 in June. He's our wild child: he does not sit still. Ever.
Maggie is 7. She is a strong and determined little girl.
Scoty is 5. He's our gentle one. Though he can get wild, as a boy should, he can also be calm and quiet. That's something the other 3 lack!
Georgia Kate is 2 1/2. Oh, that girl. She is the cutest little thing. And the naughtiest! She challenges us at every turn, and then turns around with a big ol' sloppy kiss and BAM! We forget what she's done.
They are amazing kids! I praise God for them every single day!




1 comment:
Your kids are adorable, Carrie!
Kaye (HappyCamper at SS)
Post a Comment