Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm bloggin'!

Well, here I am! I've been told blogging is already going out of style. I'm okay with being out of style! I guess I'm just looking for a place where I can prattle on and on about nothing and not have anyone tell me to be quiet or to lower my voice. Likely no one will listen to me here either! I'm okay with that too.

I took my blog name from a quote from a favorite TV show, Scrubs. Somedays my entire existence can be summed up as a Big Ol' Can of Crazy!

I've got no idea what I'll blog about. Most likely the everyday antics of my family. Or things I enjoy, like scrapbooking, music, and TV shows. Or things I'm obsessed with, like The Monkees and The Office. Or my faith in Jesus that keeps me going. For those of you who are interested in learning more about me, this will be your one stop shop for a can o' crazy!!!

Life is never boring here in Jerusalem. Or anywhere one goes with 4 kids! Hopefully I can make you laugh. Or make myself laugh. Or just find some joy in the everyday stuff. That's what we're all here for.

5 comments:

CloverGirl said...

I'm so jealous. You just started blogging and you already have a really neat background. I can't figure out how to do that yet!!

So glad you're here. Looking forward to reading more.

Joan Robertson said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Carrie. I hope you will join in some of our blog challenges too.

Diana. in Maryland. said...

Welcome!! I like blogging, too, for the same reasons!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on jumping out of the boat and starting to blog-I'd love to hear more about your life in Jersualem(thanks again for all the info you gave me for my presentation and your post on scrapshare re: life in Jerusalem was fascinating). I loved the Monkees too-they have it on our cable company's on demand channel here-watching it as an adult, I recognized the creativity of it-when it was on tv I was a teen and was mostly just in love with Davy or Mickt-have fun blogging-cz scrap

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, this is Carol (who visited you in Jerusalem last December). Looking forward to reading your blog. You lead such an interesting life and you are a really fun person. I've been thinking about starting a blog myself. So feel free to be my role model in blogging!