Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting to know you again? Or more random facts about Carrie!

Here is a new get to know you type thing with some questions tailored to scrappers! (Thanks, Jennifer!)

Ten things you cannot scrap without:

1. Creative Memories tape runner
2.
vellum
3.
vellum quotes
4.
vellum adhesive
5. fluid chalk

6.
ribbon/fiber
7.
pretty paper of all kinds
8.
brads
9.
Creative Memories multi-purpose tool
10.
straight cutter

Nine words I love are:

1.
fadi (Arabic for redeemer)
2.
hillahop (Arabic for tights)
3.
fatafeet (Arabic for crumbs and also the name of the Arab World cooking channel!)
4.
giggle
5.
experience (I love the sound and the meaning)
6.
kisses (I love to hear my kids say this!)
7.
aboosak/aboosik (Arabic for I kiss you!)
8.
malak (Arabic for angel and used as a girl’s name)
9.
Yesu’a (Arabic for Jesus)

Eight Favorite Characters:

1.
Jim Halpert on The Office
2.
Sawyer on LOST
3.
Jane Eyre
4.
Bob the Tomato
5.
Buddy the Elf (from ELF)
6.
Wayne from Wayne’s World
7.
Romeo
8.
Rochester

Seven things I love about my Daily Life:

1.
Seeing Scot and the kids everyday
2.
Where I live…it’s pretty cool!
3.
My morning cappuccino (especially when someone sends me Starbucks Christmas Blend)
4.
Hearing my kids giggling and having fun togther (happens most days)
5.
Speaking Arabic! Love that!
6.
Checking out favorite websites
7.
Scrapbooking

Six places I’d Love to visit before I die:

1.
Italy
2.
Charlotte Bronte’s England
3.
All 50 States (been to about 30!)
4.
Backpacking across Europe
5.
The Philippines
6.
Anywhere I haven’t been! I love to travel!

Five things I do Everday, without fail
:
1.
Pray for my family
2.
drink a cappuccino and/or coffee
3.
kiss my husband and my kids!
4.
check my e-mail and Scrapshare
5.
laugh

Four Websites I frequent
:

1.
Scrapshare
2.
Sparkpeople
3.
Christian and Missionary Alliance
4.
Ebay


Three Layouts I LOVE:
1.
Georgia Kate’s sleeping baby picture (my first layout using an 8x10 that I took)



2.
My 10th anniversary gift for Scot. This was a challenge for me to create, and a true labor of love! But I just love the results!






3. My “uniquely” pages for all 4 kids




















Two DECISIONS I have never regretted
:
1.
Accepting Jesus and following his call to GO!
2.
Getting married and starting a family

One additional and very important thing you should know about me:

1. I love people. I have great compassion for the underdog and most definitely have the gift of empathy. So if you are looking for great wisdom, talk to Scot. But if you are looking for someone that will feel deeply what you are feeling, whether that be intense joy or deep sadness, come to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your faith in Jesus speaks loudly to me in this post!!!