I need to learn not to be too surprised when Scot walks through the door. He is often carrying something strange...and often something living! This weekend was no exception. He called from the front door, "Look what I found!" Sometimes I want to run in the opposite direction. But I'm too nosey to do that. Instead, I ran to see what he had with him this time. I should know better! Meet UB. Don't worry...he was returned to his natural habitat after he was put on display for the Dressler kids! Scot keeps talking about how he wishes he could've kept him. Me? Not so much...though he was kind of cute!
In other animal news, while traveling home from a meeting in the Negev the other day, we encountered this on the road. Not something you see everyday back in central PA!
4 comments:
Love it!! The camel pictures are great too! You mean the amish don't pull their buggies with camels? Hmmmm....
How cool!!! (Says my 12yo DS) We have an iguana, that's the ONLY pet we'll be getting as long as I'm living here!!!
I love that there were camels in the back of a truck on a street, that is SO beyond cool!
Oh, my boys would have loved the critter. What exactly is he?
And I can definitely say that I've never seen camels riding in a truck like that. Too funny!
In the pictures the green reptile looks like a stuffed animal!
The camels look like they are enjoying their ride.
Post a Comment