Friday, May 9, 2008

Mother's Day started early in our house!

I love surprises! That is no secret! I got a little surprise today when Scot and Thomas went to buy a new tire for Thomas' bike. They returned with these:Thomas loved being in on the secret! Aren't they beautiful flowers? And since I am rarely in photos, even on Mother's Day, I thought I should have Scot snap a few pictures of me and my gorgeous bouquet! Georgia Kate wanted to get in on the action too!




















It certainly feels great to feel loved! I definitely have myself a wonderful husband and some pretty amazing kids!

4 comments:

Brynn said...

Whoo-Hoo, yes, you are lucky, & yes, you have a wonderful family!

The flowers are beautiful & little Georgia is definitely yours! Big smile & all! What a cutie!

Have a great Mother's day Carrie!

Sherry said...

Beautiful flowers and family!!

Anonymous said...

Look at you...gorgeous!!

Kaye said...

I love the pictures! Your flowers are gorgeous!!