Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Feeling Scrappy Challenge

I just finished this layout for the challenge running on Feeling Scrappy (see my side bar for their website link!). I'd love to win! The winner gets the take the Sketchapalooza class for FREE! Deadline? Today. Yes, I'm a procrastinator. I find the pressure inspires me! This is a layout of pictures from David's Falls at Ein Gedi. JEN! You're in this layout too!
While I'm at it, I thought I'd share with my blog readers the first digital layout I ever created! I got Photoshop Elements 6.0 on Friday and just had to figure out at least some basics. This layout is what I came up with. Nothing fancy. I've got a lot of learning to do. Since Friday I've been downloading freebies and am planning to take some online tutorials. Until then, this will have to do!







7 comments:

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Beautiful layout, Carrie!!! I hope you win, too - I've already registered and I'd love to have you in the class!!!

Char said...

Carrie, what a great layout! I also waited until today to post mine. Sketches freak me out! LOL.
Really enjoy your blog, I've become a follower!

Donna said...

Both gorgeous layouts!! Thanks for sharing them. (Off to scraplift them both!)

Jayne said...

Great layouts Carrie - glad you played along! :)

Stacey said...

Great layout!! Love the greens and the tag you made. Neat photos, too!

Melita said...

Love both of these!

Traci said...

I love those layouts! So pretty, and I love the colors. Greens are some of my favorite colors to scrap with.