I thought it would be fun for family back home to see how our kids have changed since we left. We left in August of 2004...4+ years ago! So, here are a few pictures that were snapped of the kids (at least the ones that existed back them! ;) in late June 2004.
Thomas had just turned 5 years old. Now he's 9 1/2!


Maggie was 3 1/2. She's even more than 7 1/2 now (that more part is very important to her!)


And Scoty...he was just 19 months old when we left the US! Now he's 5 1/2!


Georgia was a big, fat ??????? She wasn't even on the radar in 2004! Here she is at nearly 3 years old!
It will be so good for us all to come home...will you recognize us?
2 comments:
Ok, I didn't know you then (yes, I feel like I know you now) lol, anyway, I just have to tell you, your kids are SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I never realized how much the girls looked alike. That pic of Maggie (when she was little), looks just like Georgia! Darling!
Precious pictures Carrie. They have really grown up. Wow!
Post a Comment