Thursday, October 9, 2008

Having fun with my ABCs!

Saw this on Sherry's Blog. It looked like fun and I needed a break from my projects...so here goes!

♥A is for age: 33
♥B is for beverage of choice: Fresh squeezed lemonade, more tart than sweet!
♥C is for career right now: Bible teacher, English teacher, discipler, and of course, Mama.
♥D is for your dog's name: My childhood dog was Candy. I loved her.
♥E is for essential item you use everyday: My computer!
♥F is for favorite TV show: The Office
♥G is for favorite game to watch: The Price is Right :)
♥H is for Home town: Shamokin, PA
♥I is for instruments you play: Piano and flute. I used to play cello and would love to own my own cello one day!
♥J is for favorite juice: Fresh orange juice
♥K is for a favorite keepsake: My scrapbooks and a charm bracelot
♥L is for last place you ate at: mall food court~~we had Shawarma!
♥M is for marriage: 11 1/2 years and counting!
♥N is for your name: Carrie Ann
♥O is for overnight hospital stay: 4 times for 4 babies!
♥P is for people you were with today: My family and friends from church during our morning prayer meeting.
♥Q is for what's your best quality: devotedness
♥R is for what are you currently reading: The Bethlehem Murders by Jonathan Rees
♥S is for relationship status: Happily married to Scot
♥T is for time you woke up today: The first time? 5:08am. When I finally crawled out of bed? 6:25am
♥U is for the type of underwear you have on: I'm with Sherry on this one!
♥V is for vegetable you love: roasted asparagus with EVOO and salt and pepper. Candied sweet potatoes come in a close second. Not so healthy, but they are delicious!
♥W is for worst habits: Can't say no
♥X is for x-rays you've had recently: I can't remember the last one...maybe my wisdom teeth when I was 19?
♥Y is for something candy : Why is Y for something candy? Is yummy missing? Filled Hershey Kisses!
♥Z is for favorite zoo animal: It's a tie: tigers and penguins. Oh...and baby elephants!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I wondered about the "Y" too. I tweaked several of them. Like B was for Beer...but ???, K was whose butt you'd like to kick and so on... I tried to think of something new for U, but it was late. LOL

Jayne said...

Fun! :)