Friday, October 31, 2008

Just for kicks...

So, my last post got me thinking that maybe I had some scans of old pictures on this computer. Pictures of me with one or other of The Monkees. I do! :) So, now you are going to be forced to look at them. Unless you click away.
Be forewarned: these pictures are scary. Of course, it is Hallo
ween! :) Now, there are other people in these pictures (and you know who you are!), but in an effort to protect the innocent, they shall remain nameless. :) And so, without further ado, Carrie and The Monkees, from 1988-1998.

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Mercy me - you weren't kidding!! :)

Michelle said...

Hee hee! Those are cute! Peter is my favorite. :)

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Love them!!! Do I see a layout in the works????

Casey said...

You've been tagged. Check my blog for details.

http://reflections-casey.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Too funny, I had a major crush on Davey Jones! I even wrote him a letter. When other girls were fawning over Shaun Cassidy I was dying for Davey Jones! He's aged pretty well.