Well, Georgia was being contrary and refused to smile. I mean, absolutely refused. We tried tickling, making funny faces, poking, prodding and even bribing. NOTHING! She sat stone-faced. At least she did look at the camera. The pictures are pretty, but they don't even come close to capturing her personality. Unless it's the ornery part of her personality you're interested in. Yeah, they caught that part perfectly.

Without further adieu, 2 of my 4 gorgeous kids! I can't believe how grown-up Thomas is looking these days!




6 comments:
I think they are cute! The first on of your son and the last one of your daughter are my favorites. :)
Carrie~ I think they are just gorgeous no matter what! My Naomi was like that and we did the same. She would.not.smile. Then one of my kids "bonked" me on top of my head. That got her laughing. So, that's the big joke in the house. Want to make my kids smile? Whack mom on the head! LOL
Gorgeous babies! Right now, I only get Cheese Smile from the boys, and Smirk from Dani. Gah.
I tagged you on my blog!
Awww....the photos are cute anyway! And think about the great story when you put them in your scrapbook!
Love the tongue picture! She's adorable!
They are beautiful pictures, no matter what. She's beautiful and he's handsome and if it makes you feel any better I have one who wants to cry at the sight of a photographer, lol. I keep wishing he'd grow out of it but until then I'll have to take his picture myself.
Post a Comment