Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CHOOSE JOY...December 10...

Friends bring me joy. Today a friend offered to take our older 3 kids for a fun time at a local fast food restaurant so Scot and I could work on getting ready to go. They had a great time, and she offered to take them again before we leave. Kindness.

Then tonight we got to visit with close friends of ours for supper. This family has 4 kids roughly the same ages as all of our kids. It's like a perfect match. Even the gender of the oldest 3 matches! And Georgia Kate adores their youngest son, Jad! I love to see them together. The evening was a loads of fun!

I love having good friends. I love laughing. I love enjoying good food (like the minced pies I got to taste from the hand's of my British friend's mother who is visiting and brought with her mincemeat) with friends.

Yep...friends bring me joy!

No comments: