Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas playlist...

Well, I finally caved. As a music lover, one might think I'd have a playlist on my blog. I do not normally because I realize that people might read my blog in places or at times when it is not convenient to have music suddenly come blaring through their speakers. However, I am making an exception this holiday season. I just can't resist Christmas music!

So, if you do not wish to hear Christmas music, it might be too late! By now my Christmas playlist should be blasting some fun Christmas tune-age for your listening pleasure!

Merry Christmas! :)

2 comments:

Traci said...

I love Christmas music..

..that said, playlists are the reason that my volume on my work computer is always muted, lol.

At home however, I love the added music.

Sarah said...

I love your playlist. I might have to visit more often and stay for a while to listen. : )