Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHOOSE JOY...December 17...

I'm beat! The kids have been up at 3am both days. And though we tried to prevent early sleeping, 3 of them fell asleep before 5pm again today! So, we'll see what happens in the am. Guess I better get to bed, just in case!

But...today I choose joy because I'm connected! Yep...I'm online at my new home. I ordered the information to connect to Verizon DSL yesterday and the package came today! I had a few minutes to get things all situated, and here I am! That makes me happy!

Now...off to bed! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo excited your back :)
A certain boy keeps asking when he will get to see you all ... hopefully Sunday! Hugs to you all and prayers that you sleep late (at least 6am).

Brynn said...

Oh Carrie, the time change has got to be so hard on all of you! I am so excited for you. Are you trying to adjust to life back "home" again? How are the kids doing so far?

I can't wait to hear how it all goes for you!